Contacting council about problems

• City Power - Street Lights: SMS to 32694 with Street number, Street name and suburb
• City Power (power outages, dangerous matters, illegal connections): Visit http ://citypower . mobi (from mobile) or www . citypower . co . za (from PC)
• Joburg Road Agency (street markings, signs, potholes, traffic signals etc): Email
• Joburg Water (leaking meters, leaking valves, sewer, leaks): Email
• City Parks (fallen trees, grass cutting request): Call 011 375 5555 Option 0 then 1
• Revenue (accounts, change of ownership etc): Call 011 375 5555 Option 1
Categories: Community news

Published in: September news


<< News
Powered By: LinProp